How To Replace the Blind Tilter
To replace the blind tilter on horizontal blinds, follow these simple instructions:
- Take down the blinds.
- On the end of the headrail where the tilt mechanism is, take off the end stiffener.
- Remove the tilt rod by sliding it out.
- Snap the tilt mechanism out to remove it.
- Put the new tilt mechanism in, making sure that it is fully in the control route/punch of the headrail.
- Attach the tilt rod by sliding it into the new tilt mechanism.
- Cap with the end stiffener.