How to Measure
Measuring is easy - let Carriann show you how!
Here at Select Blinds Canada, we offer a wide variety of products. Each blind or shade is different thus, has its own measuring instructions. But luckily, we make it easy for anyone to measure their windows correctly.. All the instructions are broken down into simple steps to measure any type of shades or/and blinds we offer. Save your time, money and sanity by getting it right the first time with these measuring instructions.
Below are some quick tips and notes to keep in mind:
- Use a steel measuring tape
- Measure to the nearest 1/8" for width. (for example, a measured width of 33 15/16” is 33 7/8”)
- Measure to the nearest 1/8" for height
- For complete measuring instructions, please always refer to the product specifications on the left.
- Remember, for inside mount installations, please provide measurements as specified above; the factory will make the necessary deductions on each side in order to allow your blind to move properly, so you should not provide for this in your measurements.
Professional Measuring & Installation Service
Would you like a professional to measure your windows before you order your blinds?
Click here to order Professional Measuring & Installation.