Your home is your palace, and these exquisite Contemporary Roman Shades exude grandeur - combining the look and feel of drapery with the convenience and simplicity of shades. From soft velvets and tweed-like fabrics to bold, daring patterns, enrich any room in your home with this modern take on traditional style.
Customize these shades based on the amount of natural light you want coming into the room. For a complete light-filtering effect, order the shades without a liner (note that the shade colour will show on the street side of the window). Adding the standard liner filters in less light (and shows the white or ivory colour of the lining on the street side), while the blackout liner is perfect for bedrooms or media/home theatre rooms.
Select from a variety of convenient lift systems, including cordless or motorized – the safest choices for any home with kids or pets. You can also choose between our standard flat-fold style or you can amp up your décor with an elegant soft-fold upgrade. And, finally, dress up your window with the 6” valance to finish the look.
- Standard or blackout liner available
- Flat or soft fold styles
- High-quality, easy-care fabrics
- Colour-coordinated lift cords
- Cordless and continuous cord loop options
- Budget-friendly motorized remote control upgrade
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory will deduct approximately 3/8 inch from the width on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Fabric headrails available as an option with standard corded and upgraded cordless lift system only. Continuous cord loop and motorized lift options include built-in metal headrails with fabric attached to front only.
- Standard lift cords are located on the back of the shade for a clean look.
- Outside mount valances come with valance returns.
- Soft fold is only available with standard light filtering liner or blackout liner.
- Liner colour will be visible from street. Colour of unlined shades will be seen from the street.
- Fabric colour can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order shades for the same room at the same time.
- Fabric roman shades may have some wrinkles after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out within a few days. For faster results, you can use a garment steamer on the back of the shade, but please be careful to avoid any contact with the fabric.
- Cordless shades should be raised slowly for optimal performance.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product
- At least one remote is needed per order. The 5-channel remote operates 5 shades on a single frequency. The 15-channel remote allows you to operate up to 15 shades on a single frequency. When adding a multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Motorization lift system upgrade includes rechargeable motor battery and charger.
- Battery charge will last up to 6 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered twice a day. It takes approximately 4 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Remote reaches from approximately 65-80 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.
- Motorization is not available for outside mounts
|Specifications and Installation|
17" - 94" - Standard Lift
16" - 106" - Standard Lift
|Min inside-mount depth||2 1/4”|
|Min flush-mount depth||2 3/4"|
7/8" H x 1 5/8" D - Standard Lift