The Super Value Vinyl Blackout Roller Shades offers you the simplicity of the original roll up window shade. This updated quality roller shade has fashionable fabrics, streamlined roller mechanisms and custom accents. Made with vinyl fiberglass laminated with pure vinyl, these shades have a contemporary look. The side of the shade that the street sees is laminated with a white vinyl back (except for cream, which is the same color on both sides).
Note: Inside mounted blackout shades might have a small light gap on the edges of the shade. If you would prefer no light gaps, please consider ordering outside mounted blackout shades.
- Comes with continuous cord loop clutch lift mechanism.
- Privacy Factor: 3.5 out of 5
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Lift mechanism is a white beaded chain.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Room darkening / sunout product.
- Flame retardant fabric.
- Available with cordless spring or continuous cord loop clutch lift mechanisms.
- Available in standard or reverse roll options.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Products come with 12" of extra fabric to conceal the roller.
- Do not attempt to account for fabric deductions by changing measurements on inside mount shades.
- Fabric Deduction on inside/outside mount and cordless lift: Total of 1 1/2" inch
- Shades will be manufactured with upgraded 1 3/8" metal roller for all orders over 72".
- Vinyl fiberglass laminated with pure vinyl.
- Shades come standard with upgraded hem bar.
- Cordless mechanism is only available for shades under 72" wide.
- Due to fabric restrictions shades over 73" wide and 60" high, there will be a seam.
- With cassette option, minimum mounting space for an inside mount 3".
- With cassette option, required space for a flush inside mount 3 5".
- Standard roll position (roller is visible from the front of the shade).
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||14" - 103"|
|Height||12" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth||2 1/4"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|