The Select Blinds Classic Blackout Roman Shades are the ideal window covering if you are looking for a traditional style which blocks out incoming light, all at an affordable price which lets you sleep at night!
These classic roman shades provide a high-quality look that is typically only available with much higher-priced window treatments - and made to measure to your exact specifications. Choose from over 50 designer colours and fabrics to personalize your space with the right look - whether it be traditional or contemporary. These blackout roman shades are made from 100% polyester and blends of natural fibers & linen - easy to care for, and perfect for bedrooms, nurseries and media rooms if you want to block out natural light and eliminate glare.
You can choose between many styles, options and upgrades. Select the flat fold for a modern look, or the elegant soft fold for a more traditional appearance. You can complete the look with a fabric-wrapped valence. For operation, choose between the standard cord lift, or upgrade to a continuous cord loop or cordless lift system - the safest option for any home with kids or pets. An affordable remote control motorization option is also available for operation with the touch of a button - the ultimate in convenience and an ideal choice for hard-to-reach windows.
- Over 50 designer colours and fabrics
- Flat or soft fold options
- Made from 100% polyester and natural fiber blends - durable and easy to care for
- Fabric-wrapped headrail
- Colour-coordinated lift cords
- Cordless and continuous cord loop options
- Affordable remote control motorized upgrade
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory will deduct approximately 3/8 inch from the width on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Fabric headrails available as an option with standard corded and upgraded cordless lift system only. Continuous cord loop and motorized lift options include built in metal headrails with fabric attached to front only.
- Standard lift cords are located on the back of the shade for a clean look.
- Blackout liner comes in standard ivory and will be visible to street.
- Valance upgrade available with standard corded and optional cordless lift systems only.
- Outside mount valance upgrades come with valance returns.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order shades for the same room at the same time.
- Fabric roman shades may have some wrinkles after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out within a few days. For faster results, you can use a garment steamer on the back of the shade, but please be careful to avoid any contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
- At least one remote is needed per order. The 5-channel remote operates 5 shades on a single frequency. The 15-channel remote allows you to operate up to 15 shades on a single frequency. When adding a multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Motorization lift system upgrade includes rechargeable motor battery and charger.
- Battery charge will last up to 6 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered twice a day. It takes approximately 4 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Remote reaches from approximately 65-80 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||17" - 94" - Standard Lift
17" - 94" - CC Loop
23 3/4" - 90 1/2" - Cordless Lift
23 5/8" - 94" - Motorization
|Height||16" - 106" - Standard Lift
16" - 106" - CC Loop
19 3/4" - 72" - Cordless Lift
16" - 106" - Motorization
|Min inside-mount depth||2 1/4”|
|Min flush-mount depth||2 3/4"|
7/8" H x 1 5/8" D - Standard Lift