The Classic simplicity of roller shades has led to their status as a perennial favourite among window coverings. We have updated the classic simplicity of these quality shades with fashion fabrics, streamlined roller mechanisms, new hems and custom accents. Natural Woven Cotton Texture with a white vinyl fibreglass laminated backing, SelectBlinds Roller shades have something for everyone and will give your home a clean and contemporary look.
Note: Inside mounted blackout shades might have a small light gap on the edges of the shade. If you would prefer no light gaps, please consider ordering outside mounted blackout shades.Features
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Cord Lift recommended
- Plain Hem Only
- The 2 ½”, 3", and 4" deluxe cassette systems are the standard sizes and gives your shades a clean, sleek look. Roll will be hidden by the valance.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Cordless Roller Shades combine both beauty and function. The quiet and slow rising system controls the shade as it lifts to the top. Keep children and pets safe from unwanted hanging cords.
- Flame retardant.
- Polyester/fiberglass combination.
- Blinds come standard with chain.
- Distance from edge of window to fabric on inside/outside mount and chain lift: 7/8" on chain side, 3/8" on opposite side for a total of 1 1/4".
- Distance from edge of window to fabric on inside/outside mount and spring lift: ~7/8" on each side for a total of 1 3/4".
- Chain Lift Roller diameter: Up to 85 1/8" width = 1 1/4", 84 1/8" to 121 1/8" = 1 1/2", over 121 1/4" = 1 3/4".
- Shades come standard with a white beaded lift cord unless ordered as a spring mount.
- Shades over 60" in width must be ordered as a chain mech only.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||