Finally, a top quality roman shade at an afforable price. The Select Blinds' Classic Light Filtering Roman Shade combines the traditional look and feel of the roman shade with contemporary, stylish colours and fabrics. All at a price that can fit your budget.
These sophisticated custom window coverings are manufactured to your exact measurements, and are easy to install on your own. These shades are available in over 50 trending solid and sheer colours and 2 fold options - choose the flat fold for a modern look, or the soft fold for a more classic style. Made from top-quality materials, including durable 100% polyester and natural fiber blends and linens, these shades are stylish, durable, and easy to care for. You can finish the look with a valence or light-filtering liner, which provides a further filter for natural light coming into the room.
You can also upgrade to a continuous cord loop or cordless lift system - the safest way to go for any home with kids. These classic roman shades can also be ordered with budget-friendly motorization operated by remote control for the ultimate in convenience.
- Over 50 designer colours and materials
- Flat or soft fold options
- Made from 100% polyester and natural fiber blends for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Colour-coordinated lift cords
- Cordless and continuous cord loop options
- Budget-friendly motorized remote control upgrade
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory will deduct approximately 3/8 inch from the width on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Fabric headrails available as an option with standard corded and upgraded cordless lift system only. Continuous cord loop and motorized lift options include built in metal headrails with fabric attached to front only.
- Standard lift cords are located on the back of the shade for a clean look. Note that the lift cords will be visible from the back on sheer fabrics.
- Valance upgrade available with standard corded and optional cordless lift systems only.
- Outside mount valances come with valance returns.
- Soft fold is only available with standard light filtering liner.
- Sheer fabrics are only available with flat fold style.
- Sheer fabrics are only available unlined.
- Colour of unlined shades will be seen from exterior.
- Colour of optional liner will be visible from street. If standard light filtering liner is chosen, white fabrics will come standard with white liner.
- Fabric colour can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order shades for the same room at the same time.
- Fabric roman shades may have some wrinkles after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out within a few days. For faster results, you can use a garment steamer on the back of the shade, but please be careful to avoid any contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
- At least one remote is needed per order. The 5-channel remote operates 5 shades on a single frequency. The 15-channel remote allows you to operate up to 15 shades on a single frequency. When adding a multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Motorization lift system upgrade includes rechargeable motor battery and charger.
- Battery charge will last up to 6 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered twice a day. It takes approximately 4 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Remote reaches from approximately 65-80 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||