DescriptionThe 5% SheerWeave Value Outdoor Solar Roller Shades are custom made out of sun control fabric that shields you from 95% of all harmful UV rays. These shades are designed to diffuse light, reduce glare and to help control solar heat gain; making your room more comfortable while providing a view to the outside. All components are made out of rust proof materials, and are great for patios.
- Openness factor of 5% for room darkening effect.
- Privacy Factor: 3 of 5.
- All fabrics Greenguard Certification for low emissions.
- All components are made out of rust proof materials, and are great for patios.
- Lift Style is Continuous Cord Loop.
- Available with standard or reverse roll options.
- Available with cassette.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Comes with Velcro Hold downs to stop it from flapping in the wind.
- Fabric Deduction on inside/outside mount and cordless spring lift: 5/8 inch on each side.
- Shades over 96 ¼” tip to tip and longer than 84” will have a horizontal sewn seam at the top due to width of fabric.
- Products come with 6 to 10 inches of extra fabric to conceal the roller.
- Fabric deduction on inside / outside mount and continuous cord lift: 7/8 inch on cord side, 1/2 inch on opposite side. Do not attempt to account for fabric deductions by changing measurements on inside mount shades.
- Polyester / PVC combination.
- Deduction for inside mount is 1/8 inch tip to tip.
- Minimum width for cordless is 20 inches.
- Shades will be manufactured with upgraded 1 3/8 inch metal roller for all orders over 72 inches.
|Specifications and Installation|
15" - 115"
10" - 96"
|Min inside-mount depth||1"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|