Go cordless with your blinds and shades - the right choice for any home with children. Keep your little ones (kids and pets) safe without sacrificing style.
Do you have window blinds with cords? If so, here are some tips to keep your kids safe and sound.
Percentage of Americans who are not aware of the risks and safety hazards of blind cords.
Percentage of Americans who are not aware of strangulation hazards related to window covering pull cords.
1 Ensure that beds, cribs, furniture and anything else that can be climbed upon are moved far away from windows.
2 Keep all cords high up and well out of the reach of kids. Tuck the cord over the top of the blinds or shades.
3 Only install cordless window coverings in any home with small children.
4 Keep pull cords as short as possible. Fix continuous-loop pull cords to the wall or floor.
5 Install cord stops on the inner cords between blinds slats so they have limited movement.
If the inner cords are loose, a child could pull the cord out enough and risk injury.
GO CORDLESS WITH SO MANY CHOICES
- Cordless comes standard on many products.
- Cordless Top Down Bottom Up available.
- Easy to move shade up and down.
- Clean, streamlined look.
- Safe products to use in nurseries, children's rooms, and play areas.
- Motorized options available for ultimate convenience.
- Easy operation. Blinds are raised and lowered by pushing and pulling on the bottom rail.
- Wand is used to tilt open and close the slats.
- Cordless comes standard with many styles.
- Easy lift operation.
- No lift cord or tilt wand for a clean, uncluttered look.
- Control handle on bottom rail for simple operation.
3 WAYS TO GO CORDLESS
Cordless window coverings lift easily
from the bottom rail.
Window shade that can be lowered from the
top, and raised from the bottom, for the ultimate in light control and privacy.
Operate your blinds from anywhere in the room with remote control operated shades.
(Option must be selected for an additional cost.)