3/4" Single Cell Designer Light Filtering Trishade Honeycomb Shades are like having three window coverings in one! These come standard with sheer pleated and cellular fabric, as well as the top down bottom up option. Sheer pleats come with wider pleats and are extremely elegant, while protecting furniture against UV rays. Top Down/Bottom Up reduces glare and harsh sun by allowing you to control the light and the cellular shade offers complete privacy and energy efficiency. Check out the video to see more of this amazing and innovative product.Features
- Soft, thick 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- Large pleat perfect for larger windows.
- All rails and components are truly color coordinated to the fabric for a beautiful, finished appearance top to bottom.
- White tabbed fabric on backside (streetside) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- Cordless Lift n' Lock feature system raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets.
- Continuous cord loop raises large and hard-to-reach shades easily with one cord loop; cord remains same length no matter where shade is positioned.
- Top down / bottom up allows shades to lower from the top and raise from the bottom to achieve both natural light and privacy.
Recommendations and Limitations
- %UV Blockage - 99%
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Lift cords for shades will be color coordinated.
- CCLoop-Min. Width is 18 inches, Max is 96 inches. Min. Height is 12 inches and Max is 96 inches
- Cordless Lift n' Lock. Width is 12 inches, Max is 84 inches. Min. Height is 12 inches, Max Height is 84 inches
- Top down / bottom up-Min. Width is 10 inches, Max. is 72 inches. Min. Height is 12 inches and Max. Height is 96 inches
- 3/4 inch Single Cell Construction
|Specifications and Installation|
16" - 83"
12" - 96"
|Min inside-mount depth||
1 1/4" - TDBU
3/4" - CCLoop
3/4" - Cordless
3/4" - Motorization
|Min flush-mount depth||
2 1/4" - TDBU
2 3/4" - CCLoop
2 1/8" - Cordless
|Min outside-mount space||
1" - TDBU
2" - CCLoop
1 1/2" - Cordless
1 1/2" - Motorization