5% SheerWeave Value Solar Roller Shades are a wonderful way to manage sunlight and to make any room a more comfortable environment. Sun control fabrics can elegantly manage the sun’s heat and glare while at the same time keeping the beauty of natural light in your room. The light filtering qualities of sun control fabrics featured with Value Solar Shades diffuse and filter light, reduce glare, and help control interior temperatures and help to reduce the fading of textiles and interior furnishings. Additionally, the sun control fabrics are an energy efficient solution that reduces the amount of solar heat gain. While lighter color fabrics reflect the sun’s rays and illuminate the interior with just the right amount of light, darker fabrics provide a superb view to the outside and absorb light, making them ideal for viewing computer and television screens. When natural light and view are desired, roller shades provide the ideal combination of light control, visibility, solar protection, and heat reduction!Features
- Fabric is a sun control (glare reduction / heat reduction) fabric and is not a privacy shade fabric
- Heavy duty chain driven clutch lifting mechanism ensures long lasting performance
- Heavy duty aluminum roller tubes minimize roller deflection, protecting the shade fabric from wrinkling with use
- Fabric is GreenGuard Certified ensuring indoor air quality for low emitting products and materials
- Fabric has a 5% openness factor blocking 95% of all harmful UV rays
- Select standard roll or reverse roll options. *Reverse roll is not available with fascia
- Exclusive SecureGrip spline fabric attachment system allows the shade cloth to be removed for cleaning and reinstalled with ease
- Heavy duty aluminum hembar will be welded on 3 sides ensuring lifetime performance
- Chain mechanisms are colour coordinated to the fabric
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines
- Minimum Width for Spring Roller is 19"
- Available with Fascia
- Choose from 7 popular colours
Recommendations and Limitations
- There is a 5/8" light gap on both the left and right edges of the shade to accommodate the installation brackets, chain, and idle end mechanism.
- Fabric deduction on inside / outside mount and chain lift: 7/8" on chain side, 1/2" on opposite side.
- Fabric Deduction on inside/outside mount and spring lift: 5/8" on each side.
- Do not attempt to account for fabric deductions by changing measurements on inside mount shades.
- Products come with 6-12" of extra fabric to conceal the roller.
- Fascia minimum inside mount depth is 1". Minimum for flush mount 3".
- Minimum flush mounting space with 3" fascia is 3".
- Minimum flush mounting space with 4" fascia is 4".
- Minimum flush mounting space with cassette is 4".
|Specifications and Installation|
6" - 96"
8" - 96"
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||