The 3" Designer Signature (Good Housekeeping) Linen Light Filtering Sheer Shades are elegant horizontal sheer shadings that control light without sacrificing privacy. The horizontal vanes can be tilted open or closed while the sheer fabric can be raised and lowered for maximum light control. Shop with confidence as all of the Good Housekeeping custom blinds and shades are backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- The contoured cassette conceals the shade fabric and mechanisms for a finished look.
- The shade raises and lowers by pulling on a polyester cord loop that also open and closes the fabric vanes.
- Combines the light control of a horizontal blind with the look of a fabric shade.
- These shades with larger vanes are ideal for large windows and allow for a more unobstructed view to the outside.
- The backing is always white for a uniform appearance.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Inside mount headrail will measure ordered width minus ¼”. Fabric will measure ordered width minus 1 1/8”.
- Outside mount headrail will be ordered width plus ¼”. Fabric will measure ordered width minus ¾”.
- The window shading must only be raised a maximum of 24" in the open position to avoid damaging the fabric.
- Shades come standard with a continuous cord loop.
|Specifications and Installation|
12" - 114"
12" - 120"
|Min inside-mount depth||3/4"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3 5/8"|
|Headrail dimensions||3 1/8" x 2 7/8"|