Description and Features
The 1/2'' Single Cell shades come standard with a fabric wrapped head and bottom rail creating a very seamless look. This combined with the multitude of options such as cordless, top down bottom up, and motorization make this product a must-have convenient luxury. These shades come in an array of beautiful solids and patterns with the most innovative designs being transition patterns. The transition pattern starts white at the top of the shade and evolves into a bold colour statement at the bottom. These colour patterns are exclusive to Selectblinds.ca.
- Decorative tassels and wrapped headrail and bottom rail.
- Neutral colour on backside (street side) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- 2 blinds on 1 headrail is available for larger shades.
- Maintain privacy while keeping an outside view with the top down/bottom up option.
- Continuous cord loop is available and recommended for ease in raising larger shades.
- Cordless lift system available for additional child safety.
- Cordless top down/bottom up is available.
- Choose from oil rubbed bronze and brushed nickel hardware.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Top down/bottom up min width 12" max width 96". Min height 12" max height 96".
- Continuous cord loop min width 18".
- Cordless and Cordless top down/bottom up min width 18" max width 96". Max height 84".
- Continuous cord loop and top down/bottom up min width 24".
- Cordless, cordless top down/bottom up, continuous cord loop, and continuous cord loop and top down bottom up are not available with side mount brackets.
- Cordless, cordless top down/bottom up, continuous cord loop, and continuous cord loop and top down bottom up come with white headrail only with a colour coordinated insert strip.
- Please note on continuous cord loop top and down bottom up option: This option has standard controls only. Bottom lift on left and lowering of top on right.
|Specifications and Installation|
8" - 108"
12" - 120"
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
1 7/8" x 1/2" - Standard
2 1/4" x 1 1/2" - CCL & Cordless TDBU