These Designer Pleated Custom Made Drapes are available with a traverse rod that is operated by a cord. The operation of the traverse rod is similar to that of a vertical blind. The cord will open and close the curtains. There are 3 types of draw options. The left draw will stack the curtain panels to the left when open, right draw will stack the panels to the right when open and split draw will open the panels from the middle, therefore stacking one panel on each side. The second option is to use a decorative rod to hang the drapes. There are several other options, including matching tiebacks, privacy liners, and blackout liners.Options
- One Way Draw, Automatically gets 2 inch overlap
Recommendations and Limitations
- When selecting the Traverse Rod with a split draw, order the total width needed and it will automatically be split into two panels. One way Draw will have a single panel the width ordered
- Length provided will be the length delivered. Pleat included in length. Usual and customary to specify length as 1/2" off floor
- Bottom hem is 4 inches, Side hems are 1.5 inches
- Traverse Rod is White and is cord operated
- Contured Tiebacks available as option
- Panels come standard-unlined. 2 lining upgrades available - Privacy and Blackout
- Approx. 225% fullness
- Recommended for frequent opening and closing. To be hung from traversing hardware, pre-pinned for full closure. Or, can be hung by rings on decorative rod
|Specifications and Installation|
24" - 89"
24" - 200"