The 2" Designer Signature (Good Housekeeping) Linen Light Filtering Sheer Shades marry the soft light filtering effects of a sheer drapery with the ease and light control of a horizontal blind. The sheer fabric can be raised and lowered and the fabric vanes can be tilted open or closed to provide light control or privacy. While it looks delicate, the two layers of sheer fabrics are resilient at blocking damaging UV rays from entering your home, preventing the fading of floors, furniture and upholstery. Raise the shading and it is tucked away in the head rail. Shop with confidence as these blinds are backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- The contoured cassette conceals the shade fabric and mechanisms for a finished look
- The shade raises and lowers by pulling on a polyester cord loop that also open and closes the fabric vanes
- Combines the light control of a horizontal blind with the look of a fabric shade
- The backing is always white for a uniform appearance
- Shades come standard with a continuous cord loop
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal
Recommendations and Limitations
- The window shading must only be raised a maximum of 24" in the open position to avoid damaging the fabric
- Inside mount headrail will measure ordered width minus ¼”. Fabric will measure ordered width minus 1 1/8”
- Outside mount headrail will be ordered width plus ¼”. Fabric will measure ordered width minus ¾”
|Specifications and Installation|
12" - 114"
12" - 122"
|Min inside-mount depth||3/4"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3 5/8"|
|Headrail dimensions||3 1/8" x 2 7/8"|