10% SheerWeave Coolaroo Premium Outdoor Solar Roller Shades protect your patios and windows from sun damage. These shades are made from weather resistant fabric and components resistant to fade, mold, and mildew in addition to making the shade simple to clean. A light-filtering knit or weave fabric construction significantly reduces glare without darkening a room's interior. The smooth action roller clutch mechanism creates a smooth, even roll. Shades are ordered as wall or ceiling mount. Exterior Shades are more effective at blocking heat than interior shades as it deflects heat and UV rays before it hits the window. Thus, they are proven to reduce cooling energy requirements and power bills by limiting the amount of solar gain.Features
- Exterior Shades are more effective at blocking heat than interior shades as it deflects heat and UV rays before it hits the window
- Proven to reduce cooling energy requirements and power bills by limiting the amount of solar gain
- Lighter colours reflect more heat while darker colours are more likely to reduce glare
- Made from UV treated materials to withstand extreme temperatures for many years
- Comes with standard valance
- Can be used on windows, porches, decks, gazebos, patios, and even garages
- Brackets are Universal: Ceiling, Wall or Side Mount
- Stainless steel tie-downs help secure the shade in position
- Double cooling factor that allows air to flow while providing superior UV protection makes this shade great for windows that receive afternoon sun
- This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines
- Choose from a crank lift or a continuous cord loop for easier operation
Recommendations and Limitations
- Minimum space needed for brackets: 2 1/4" x 3"
- Headrail exposed by up to 1/4" so fabric has room to telescope
- Pattern of weave is Vertical unless shades length is over 96". If length is over 96" pattern is horizontal
- Shades up to 48" wide - material will measure 2 1/4" narrower than ordered width
- Shades over 48" wide - material will measure 2 1/2" narrower than ordered width
- Roller tube will be exposed 1/4" to 1/2" to prevent material from telescoping
- Cords will be colour coordinated
- If you are installing between 2 vertical posts, you will need to deduct at least 1/8" off your measurement
- Pattern of weave is Vertical unless shades width is over 96". If width is over 96" pattern is Horizontal and drop cannot exceed 90"
|Specifications and Installation|
18" - 120"
14" - 144"