The Honeycomb shades seen exclusively on ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition... accept no substitutes. SelectBlindsCanada's 3/8" Double Cell Blackout Honeycomb Cellular shades offer increased energy efficiency. With double honeycomb construction, these honeycomb shades provide not only the best level of insulation, but they also reduce harsh UV rays by filtering them out, so that they can not damage interiors and upholstery. 3/8" Double Cell Premium Plus Blackout Honeycomb Cellular shades may be customized so that they darken even the brightest room. These shades will significantly reduce and minimize the light and provide a warm ambiance to any room.
Note: Inside mounted blackout shades might have a small light gap on the edges of the shade. If you would prefer no light gaps, please consider ordering outside mounted blackout shades.Features
- No visible cord holes provides better privacy and eliminates light leaks through cord holes
- Neutral grey colour on backside (streetside) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines
- Crash proof cord lock securely protects sill from damage
- Snap-in brackets for easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 100 % polyester which provides crisp pleats
- 3/8" double cell pleats
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines
- 2 on 1 headrail
- Top down / bottom up available
- Continuous cord loop available and recommended for ease in raising larger shades
Recommendations and Limitations
- Headrail may not match the exact colour of the shade but will be closely coordinated
- Top down / bottom up - Max width = 72, Max Height = 96
- %UV Blockage - 99.9%
- Minimum Mounting Surface - Standard=1/2", Continuous Cord & Top Down Bottom Up =3/4"
- With 2 on 1 headrail option chosen, lift cord location comes standard. On the left shade, lift cord is on the left, while on the right shade, lift cord is on the right.
|Specifications and Installation|
12" - 96"
8" - 120"
|Min inside-mount depth||
1/2" - Standard
3/4" - Continuous Cord & TDBU
|Min flush-mount depth||
2" - Standard
1 3/4" - Continuous Cord
1 1/2" x 1/2" - Standard
1 11/16" x 1 5/16" - Continuous Cord